File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Fleeing or Eluding Police - Liability of Vehicle Owners
Providing that an owner of a motor vehicle that is involved in a
violation related to fleeing or eluding the police is subject to a
civil penalty of not more than $100; requiring the District Court to
prescribe a specified citation form and a civil penalty to be
indicated on the citation for specified purposes; requiring a law
enforcement agency to mail a citation in a specified manner under
specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- District Courts
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):