Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Malone, DeBoy, Burns, Jones, and Nathan-Pulliam
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore County - Catonsville YMCA
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $1,000,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the YMCA
of Central Maryland, Inc. for the planning, design, construction,
reconstruction, and capital equipping of the Catonsville YMCA;
providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
prohibiting the use of the loan or the matching fund for sectarian
religious purposes; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate James E. Malone, Jr., District 12A
- Delegate Emmett C. Burns, Jr., District 10
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Adrienne A. Jones, District 10
- Delegate Shirley Nathan-Pulliam, District 10
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore County
- Community Facilities and Services
- State Bonds