File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Stein, Ali, Carr, Glenn, and Hucker
Vehicle Laws - "Road Rage" Offenses
Establishing the motor vehicle offense of maliciously violating
specified provisions of Maryland Vehicle Law; and establishing a
maximum penalty of $2,000 for a conviction for the offense.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
- Delegate Saqib Ali, District 39
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Aggressive Driving
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):