File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Higher Education - Janet L. Hoffman Loan Assistance Repayment Program -
Eligibility and Administration
Expanding eligibility for the Janet L. Hoffman Loan Repayment
Assistance Program to individuals employed on a part-time basis;
requiring specified factors to be used in determining the amount of
financial assistance provided by the Office of Student Financial
Assistance of the Maryland Higher Education Commission to an
individual participating in the program; requiring the office to adopt
specified regulations; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Higher Education Commission
- Loans -see also- Mortgages
- Rules and Regulations
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):