File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Public Safety - DNA Sample Collection on Arrest - Undocumented Aliens
Requiring the collection of a DNA sample from an individual under
arrest and determined to be an undocumented alien; altering a
definition; requiring a DNA sample to be collected at the facility
where a specified arrest is processed; and providing that a specified
DNA record may be expunged under specified circumstances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):