File Code: Utility Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Public Utilities - Voice over Internet Protocol Service - Customer Address
Requiring a Voice over Internet Protocol service doing business in the
State to notify each customer, at activation, of the limitations of
the service in a manner that complies with federal and State rules and
regulations; requiring a Voice over Internet Protocol service doing
business in the State to require each customer within the State to
update specified information each month; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Telecommunications -see also- Telephones
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Utility Companies
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):