File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 482/07 - ECM
- Sponsored By:
Prince George's County Delegation
Prince George's County - Class B-DD Alcoholic Beverages Licenses - Woodmore
Towne Centre at Glenarden
Altering the areas in Prince George's County in which a Class B-DD
(Development District) 7-day beer, wine and liquor license for on-sale
consumption may be issued; and specifying that a Class B-DD license
may be issued under specified conditions for restaurants located in a
development district in the Woodmore Towne Centre at Glenarden.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (134-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- Prince George`s County
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 6, 2008: Third Reading Passed (134-0)