File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Environmental Matters Committee (By Request - Departmental -
Controlled Hazardous Substances - Discharge or Release - Reporting Requirements
Requiring a person who possesses evidence of a release of a hazardous
substance under specified circumstances to report the finding
immediately to the Department of the Environment; requiring the
Department to adopt regulations by June 30, 2009, to determine the
reportable threshold of a release of a hazardous substance; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/29 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (42-5)
Action after passage in House and Senate
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 106
- Environmental Matters Committee, Chair
- Environment, Department of the
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 150216/01 Offered on: March 18, 2008 at:
11:16 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 16, 2008: Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- March 29, 2008: Third Reading Passed (42-5)