Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Proctor and Vallario
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Hard Bargain Farm
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the Alice
Ferguson Foundation, Inc., for the acquisition, planning, design,
construction, repair, renovation, reconstruction, and capital
equipping of improvements to the Potomac River Habitat Study Complex
at Hard Bargain Farm Environmental Center, located in Accokeek; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Prince George`s County
- State Bonds