File Code: Public Safety
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 299
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Carter and Vallario (By Request - Committee to Revise Article 27
- Crimes and Punishments) and Delegates Anderson, Barnes, Oaks, Rosenberg, and
Public Safety - Possession of Regulated Firearm by a Person Under 21 Years -
Adding a misdemeanor penalty provision for the possession of a
regulated firearm or specified ammunition by a person under 21 years
of age; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Ben Barnes, District 21
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Committee to Revise Article 27
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Weapons -see also- Guns
- Youth -see also- Minors
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):