File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Montgomery County Delegation
Montgomery County Democratic Party Central Committee - Membership
Altering the number of members of the Democratic Party Central
Committee in Montgomery County; requiring that three Democratic Party
Central Committee members be elected from each legislative district in
Montgomery County; requiring that three Democratic Party Central
Committee members be elected at large; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (134-2)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Montgomery County
- Political Committees
- Political Parties
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 19, 2008: Third Reading Passed (134-2)