File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates McConkey, Barnes, Costa, and Frush
Anne Arundel County - State Highway Rights-of-Way - Authority to Remove Illegal
Authorizing, in Anne Arundel County, any person to remove and dispose
of an outdoor sign erected or maintained in a State highway right-of-
way in violation of specified provisions of law; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Tony McConkey, District 33A
- Delegate Ben Barnes, District 21
- Delegate Robert A. Costa, District 33B
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Anne Arundel County
- Signs and Billboards
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):