File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 374
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Haynes and Valderrama
Employees' Retirement and Pension Systems - Purchase of Contractual Service
Allowing members of the Employees' Retirement System or Employees'
Pension System who were employed by the State as contractual employees
to purchase up to 10 years of service credit; requiring members of the
Employees' Retirement System or Employees' Pension System who purchase
service credit for contractual employment with the State to file
documents with the Board of Trustees for the State Retirement and
Pension System; providing the rate at which specified service credit
shall be purchased; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Keith E. Haynes, District 44
- Delegate Kriselda Valderrama, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
- State Employees
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):