Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Rosenberg, Carter, and Oaks
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Dayspring Facility
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $400,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of
Dayspring, Inc. for the design, construction, repair, renovation, and
capital equipping of the Dayspring Facility; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; prohibiting the use of the
loan proceeds or matching fund for sectarian religious purposes; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Community Facilities and Services
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- State Bonds