File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 487
- Sponsored By:
Delegate Griffith (Chair, Joint Committee on Pensions)
Teachers' Pension System - Ineligible Positions - Transferring Membership
Requiring members of the Teachers' Pension System who are promoted or
transferred to specified positions to transfer to the Employees'
Pension System; allowing specified members of the Teachers' Pension
System the choice of whether to transfer to the Employees' Pension
System or a local pension system; requiring specified members of the
Teachers' Pension System to choose whether to transfer to the
Employees' Pension System or a local pension system at a specified
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Melony G. Griffith, District 25
- Pensions, Joint Committee on
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Public Employees -see also- State Employees
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
- State Employees
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):