File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bromwell and Donoghue
Home Health - Certificate of Need
Repealing the requirement that a certificate of need be obtained for a
home health agency and for services provided by a home health agency
within the scope of its home health agency license.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Eric M. Bromwell, District 8
- Delegate John P. Donoghue, District 2C
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Health Care Commission
- Health Planning and Cost Review
- Home Care Services -see also- Respite Care
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):