Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Kullen, Proctor, and Vallario
Creation of a State Debt - Calvert County - North Beach Town Hall Construction
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Town of North Beach for the
design and construction of the North Beach Town Hall; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Sue Kullen, District 27B
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Calvert County
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds