File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
St. Mary's County Delegation
St. Mary's County - Alcoholic Beverages - Wineries
Authorizing a winery in St. Mary's County that holds a Class A/Class 4
license to operate not more than five off-site retail locations for
wine sampling and selling.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- St. Mary`s County
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):