File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Pawnbrokers - Required Records - Photographs of Individuals
Requiring pawnbrokers to take a photograph of individuals who pawn
items of personal property worth more than $100; requiring the records
of pawnbrokers to include the photographs; and requiring pawnbrokers
to keep the photographs and bills of sale for 1 year.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):