File Code: Environment
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 122
- Sponsored By:
Surface Mining - Performance Bond Cap - Repeal
Repealing a $1,250 cap on the per acre amount of a performance bond
required by the Department of the Environment from an applicant for a
surface mining permit; requiring the Department to ensure that the
amount of the bond is sufficient to ensure compliance with federal and
State environmental laws; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Environment, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):