File Code: Civil Actions and Procedures
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 337
- Sponsored By:
Legal Advertisement or Legal Notice - Newspaper
Altering the definition of specified terms concerning publishing a
legal advertisement or legal notice to repeal requirements that a
"newspaper" or similar publication containing the legal advertisement
or legal notice be distributed by sale and be eligible to be entered
as second-class matter in the United States mail; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- News Media
- Publications -see also- Maryland Register
- Public Information
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 1 Rules of Interpretation
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):