File Code: Counties - Local Laws
- Sponsored By:
Howard County Delegation
Howard County - Enabling Legislation - Sewerage System Performance Bond
Ho. Co. 12-08
Authorizing the Howard County governing body to require the recipient
of a permit to install a multiuse sewerage system to post a
performance bond before installing the multiuse sewerage system.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
Action after passage in House and Senate
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 65
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Howard County
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 320819/01 Offered on: March 13, 2008 at:
10:10 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 15, 2008: Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- April 1, 2008: Third Reading Passed (47-0)