Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Jones, Hammen, Krysiak, and McHale
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Port Discovery
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $400,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Baltimore Children's Museum, Inc. for the planning, design,
construction, renovation, and capital equipping of the current
location of Port Discovery, located in Baltimore City, to include
replacing windows, replacing the roof, and reconfiguring the stairways
and doorways to improve the flow of traffic through the museum; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Adrienne A. Jones, District 10
- Delegate Peter A. Hammen, District 46
- Delegate Carolyn J. Krysiak, District 46
- Delegate Brian K. McHale, District 46
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- State Bonds