File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Facilities - Comparable Evaluation System -
Requiring a specified comparable evaluation system established by the
Maryland Health Care Commission to include outpatient surgery
information from hospitals and ambulatory surgical facilities; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Hospitals -see also- Clinics; State Hospitals
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):