File Code: Utility Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Public Utility Companies - Employees - Notice and Identification
Requiring specified employees of utility facility owners to make
specified efforts to determine if a resident is home and make their
presence known before entering private residential property for
specified purposes; requiring a specified employee to post a notice of
a visit; requiring specified employees and vehicles of a utility
facility owner to be clearly identifiable as employees and vehicles of
the utility facility owner, subject to an exception; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Real Property
- Utilities -see also- High Voltage Lines; Telephones; Water
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Utility Companies
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):