File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Costa, Dwyer, George, Kipke, McConkey, and O'Donnell
Income Tax - Subtraction Modification - Retirement Income
Including income from specified retirement plans within a subtraction
modification allowed under the income tax for retired individuals who
are at least 65 years old or who are disabled or whose spouse is
disabled; applying the Act to taxable years beginning after December
31, 2007; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 1/29 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Robert A. Costa, District 33B
- Delegate Don H. Dwyer, Jr., District 31
- Delegate Ron George, District 30
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Tony McConkey, District 33A
- Delegate Anthony J. O'Donnell, District 29C
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Elderly Persons
- Income Tax
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):