File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Baltimore City - Vehicle Laws - On-Street Parking
Authorizing Baltimore City to enact an ordinance that allows a person
to stop or park a vehicle in a specified manner on roadways designated
in the ordinance.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 1/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):