Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Robinson, Tarrant, Conaway, Glenn, and Oaks
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Learning, Inc. Facility
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $250,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of Learning,
Inc. for the renovation and construction of the Learning, Inc.
facility, located in Baltimore City; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Community Facilities and Services
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- State Bonds
- Youth -see also- Minors