File Code: Gaming
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 19/07S1 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Cardin, Healey, Krysiak, Rice, Stein, and F. Turner
Task Force to Study Charitable and Commercial Gaming Activities in Maryland
Establishing a Task Force to Study Charitable and Commercial Gaming
Activities in Maryland; providing for the membership and staffing of
the Task Force; requiring a specified report; providing that the Act
terminates at the end of June 30, 2009; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22
- Delegate Carolyn J. Krysiak, District 46
- Delegate Craig L. Rice, District 15
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
- Delegate Frank S. Turner, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):