File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ali and Taylor
No Nooses Act
Prohibiting a person from placing or displaying a noose on the
property of another person because of the person's race, color,
religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or national origin; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Saqib Ali, District 39
- Delegate Herman L. Taylor, Jr., District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):