File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Phthalates and Bisphenol-A - Prohibitions - Toys and Child Care Articles
Prohibiting, on or before January 1, 2010, the manufacture, sale, or
distribution of specified toys or child care articles containing
bisphenol-A or specified phthalates; requiring a person to use the
least toxic alternative and prohibiting a person from using specified
carcinogens or specified reproductive toxicants when complying with
the Act; providing for a penalty; defining terms; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):