File Code: Commercial Law - Credit Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Credit Regulation - Residential Mortgages - Interest on Escrow Accounts
Requiring a person that holds a loan secured by a first mortgage or
first deed of trust on any interest in real property located in the
State to pay a specified rate of interest to the borrower on funds
held in escrow in connection with the loan; requiring a person that
holds a mortgage loan to provide borrowers with a statement of the
escrow balance annually; exempting specified persons from the
provisions of the Act; applying the Act prospectively; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Escrow Accounts
- Finance Companies
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Commercial Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):