File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Human Trafficking - Felony - Restitution
Making the offense of human trafficking a felony; requiring a court to
order a person convicted of human trafficking to pay restitution to
the victim; describing additional damages or expenses for which a
court may order restitution; and establishing that a specified order
of restitution is enforceable even if the victim leaves the
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Victims -see also- Criminal Injuries Compensation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):