File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Domestic Violence - Protective Orders
Establishing that all relief contained in a final protective order
continues in effect, subject only to specified provisions of law;
repealing a provision of law specifying that a final protective order
is effective for the period stated in the order, not to exceed 12
months; and repealing a provision of law authorizing a court to extend
the term of a protective order for 6 months.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Domestic Violence -see also- Child Abuse & Neglect
- Protection Orders
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Family Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):