Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bohanan, Wood, and O'Donnell
Creation of a State Debt - St. Mary's County - St. Mary's College Amphitheater
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $300,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the St.
Mary's College of Maryland Foundation, Inc. for the planning, design,
construction, and capital equipping of the St. Mary's College
Amphitheater; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject
to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate John L. Bohanan, Jr., District 29B
- Delegate Anthony J. O'Donnell, District 29C
- Delegate John F. Wood, Jr., District 29A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- State Bonds
- State Universities and Colleges
- St. Mary`s County