File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Sossi, Aumann, Eckardt, Frank, Shewell, and Weir
Landlord and Tenant - Commercial Retail Property - Common Area Maintenance
Requiring a specified landlord to make documentation for expenses
associated with repairs, upkeep, replacements, and improvements made
to a commercial retail parcel or location available, in specified
circumstances, to a tenant; requiring a tenant to give at least 15
days' notice of a request to inspect specified documents; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Richard A. Sossi, District 36
- Delegate Susan L. M. Aumann, District 42
- Delegate Adelaide C. Eckardt, District 37B
- Delegate William J. Frank, District 42
- Delegate Tanya T. Shewell, District 5A
- Delegate Michael H. Weir, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Traders; etc
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Shopping Centers
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):