File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Motor Vehicles - Duplicate Driver's Licenses - Victims of Robbery
Authorizing a victim of a robbery whose driver's license is taken
during the robbery to drive without a license for 2 weeks under
specified circumstances; requiring the Motor Vehicle Administration,
when processing an application for a duplicate license of a victim of
a robbery, to process the victim's application on an expedited basis
and give the application precedence over other applications for
duplicate licenses under specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 1/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Drivers` Licenses
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Victims -see also- Criminal Injuries Compensation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):