File Code: Bi-County Agencies
- Sponsored By:
Prince George's County Delegation and Montgomery County Delegation
Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission - Montgomery County -
Clarifying that an individual may be appointed to fill a vacancy on
the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission in
Montgomery County and then be appointed for two consecutive, full
terms; authorizing an individual to be appointed for a maximum of four
consecutive, full terms as a member of the Maryland-National Capital
Park and Planning Commission from Montgomery County if the individual
serves as chair of the Montgomery County Planning Board during the
individual's final two terms in office; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (135-2)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Montgomery County
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 28 Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 20, 2008: Third Reading Passed (135-2)