File Code: Estates and Trusts
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 435/07
- Sponsored By:
Estates and Trusts - Personal Representatives and Fiduciaries - Powers
Authorizing a personal representative to become a limited partner in
any partnership or a member in any limited liability company,
including a single member limited liability company; and authorizing a
fiduciary to continue as or become a member in any limited liability
company, including a single member limited liability company.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Personal Representatives
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Estates and Trusts
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 6, 2008: Third Reading Passed (47-0)