File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
St. Mary's County Board of Elections - Salary
Increasing the salary of the members of the St. Mary's County Board of
Elections to $3,600; providing that the Act does not apply to the
salary or compensation of the incumbent members of the St. Mary's
County Board of Elections; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Elections Supervisors
- Salaries -see also- Overtime; Reimbursement Rates
- St. Mary`s County
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2008: Third Reading Passed (47-0)