File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Public Safety - Pool Lifeguards - Regulation (Connor's Law)
Requiring the Secretary of Health and Mental Hygiene to adopt
regulations requiring the owners of specified types of swimming pools
to have one lifeguard on duty for each group of 25 or fewer
individuals in the water.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
- Local Government Mandates
- Rules and Regulations
- Safety -see also- Occupational Safety
- Swimming Pools
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):