File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Conaway and Vallario
Marriage Ceremonies - Performance by Tax Court Judges
Authorizing a judge of the United States Tax Court to perform a
marriage ceremony in the State.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (115-17)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Federal Government
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Family Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 15, 2008: Third Reading Passed (115-17)