File Code: Public Safety
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 762/07
- Sponsored By:
Public Safety - Handgun Permits - Repeal of Finding Requirement
Repealing the requirement that the Secretary of State Police find that
a person has a good and substantial reason to wear, carry, or
transport a handgun before issuing a handgun permit to the person.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 1/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- State Police, Department of
- Weapons -see also- Guns
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):