File Code: Real Property
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1166
- Sponsored By:
Real Estate Investment Trusts - Share Information
Establishing that the definition of "real estate investment trust"
applies to an unincorporated business trust; establishing that a real
estate investment trust, on request of the shareholder, shall send a
written statement containing specified information for shares issued
without certificates without charge; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Business Trusts
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Corporations and Associations
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):