File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Income Tax - Subtraction Modification - Military Retirement Income
Increasing the subtraction modification under the State income tax for
military retirement income from $5,000 to the total amount of military
retirement income received; applying the Act to taxable years
beginning after December 31, 2006; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Armed Forces -see also- Militia
- Income Tax
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):