File Code: Taxes - Transportation
- Sponsored By:
Transportation Funding Act of 2007
Increasing the motor fuel tax rates by 12 cents per gallon for motor
fuel other than aviation fuel; providing for specified increases in
the motor fuel tax rates for motor fuel other than aviation fuel under
specified circumstances for specified periods based on the
Comptroller's determinations as to the average wholesale price per
gallon of motor fuel; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/16 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fuel -see also- Coal
- Fuel Tax
- Prices -see also- Consumer Price Index
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):