File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1335/06 - HGO
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 885
- Sponsored By:
Senators Hooper, Colburn, Greenip, Harris, and Mooney
English Language - Formal Recognition
Designating the English language as the official language of the State
of Maryland; and making provisions of the Act severable.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
- Senator J. Robert Hooper, District 35
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Janet Greenip, District 33
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- State Documents -see also- Maryland Register
- State Symbols
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):