File Code: Public Health
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 365/06
- Sponsored By:
Public Health - Mercury-Free Vaccines - Requirements
Requiring an individual to be vaccinated with a vaccine containing
less than a specified amount of mercury per dose on or after January
1, 2009, unless vaccines that meet the requirement are not readily
available or appropriate.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Health -see also- Mental Health
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):