File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1202
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Colmar Manor Municipal
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $1,100,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of the
Town of Colmar Manor for the construction of the Colmar Manor
Municipal Center; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/10 at 3:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George's County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.