File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Lawful Interception of Communications - Additional Crimes
Adding the commission of assault in the first degree and the attempt
to commit specified offenses to the offenses for which it is lawful
under specified circumstances for an investigative or law enforcement
officer or another person acting at the prior direction and under the
supervision of an investigative or law enforcement officer to
intercept a wire, oral, or electronic communication in order to
provide evidence of the commission of the offense.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):